Background

.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pow Wow


Quite a few summers ago I went on a two week mission trip to South Dakota and worked on an Native American reservation. While I was there we did have an opportunity to shop at some small local stores, and to my delight I picked up some beautiful authentic "Indian" jewelry. Now, that was not the point of the trip and I did learn lots and build a few things, but those were the keep sakes I got to bring home with me. Ever since that trip I have held a fascination with Native American culture, art, and of course accessories. I feel in love with this Jessica Simpson Woodstock Cross-body purse. Not only to I love this style of purse (so convenient!) but I love the leather + bead combo. Would go perfect with the jewelry I already have! :) At only $88 right now it would be a great birthday gift (wink wink). If only I hadn't already asked for an external hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment