Background

.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Craft

No not the kind you do at home with stickers and scissors, it's a restaurant in New York City that my friend Hannah was talking about. She said the interior decor was so inspiring that it made her want to be an interior designer. And since you don't know Hannah, let me just say that is a very extreme thing for her to say. So I checked out a feature on it in New York Magazine. I have to agree with my Hannah that it was very chic. Traditional yet contemporary. The lighting definitely defined the space in a good way, the mood it creates is amazing. I love the interior. Simple yet beautiful.

Craft
Photo by Shanna Ravindra

Craft

Craft was also feature on the Bravo show Top Chef.
So maybe if you are in New York check it out. I know I'm curious.
43 E. 19th St., New York, NY 10003
nr. Park Ave. South

No comments:

Post a Comment