Background

.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumnal Elegance

Sorry it's been awhile. I'm a busy college girl though, what can I say?

Now that it is fall, I am trying to soak everything in before it passes by. Normally I am a summer kind of girl, but this fall I think I've had a change of heart. I am in LOVE, from the changing of the trees, to the crisp air, to (of course)the autumn clothes! And this fall I've embrace the trend of panty hoes. I just recently bought two pairs of Hue tights at Macy's and I love wearing them with heals. This tread can be seen on the Fall 08 runways, from Marc Jacobs to D&G . So it's not just me.



D&G Fall 08 ... Some wild plaid and a more understated grey.


... some Ralph Lauren Fall 08 runway



And just for fun, here is the new Jonas Brothers Music video. It's inspired by 1940's throwback era. I LOVE how gorgeous Camilla Belle looks, she is amazing.

... you know you want to watch it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment