Background

.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Workout Playlists'

So in an effort to increase my time for my 5k, I made a new play list for my ipod. That got me to thinking, the internet had to have some good suggestions in this area.



I found play lists from professional athletes on womenshealthmag.com ... which incidentally is one of my FAV magazines.

Another good site ( inthegym.net) that shows play lists based on genre of music, type of workout, celebrity, etc.

And just for kicks, here's mine. :)

1. Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings
2. The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
3. When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
4. Burnin' up - The Jonas Brothers
5. Damaged - Danity Kane
6. Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
7. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
8. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. Break It Off - Rihanna feat. Sean Paul
10. More Than Useless - Relient K
11. Way I Are - Timberland Feat. Kerri Hilson and D.O.E
12. Wind it Up - Gwen Stefani
13. S.O.S. - Rihanna
14. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
15. Fergalicious - Fergie

I know I know, my friend Lisa thinks I'm a typical, marginal, top 40 type. I don't care.
Don't bother insulting my taste in music ... I don't want to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment