Background

.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Run, Forest, Run!



Ah! I know I've been neglecting this thing. Guess I'm not much of a blogger huh? Eh, I don't think anyone reads this anyways. BUT that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying. :D

I thought that I would share that I am training for a 5K in August. Its called Leg it for Life . Its held in my area which is Lansing/East Lansing Michigan, in case you want to sign up (Its for a good cause). It's my first ever and I am a little apprehensive. For those who might not know (because I didn't till I signed up) a 5K is about 3.1 miles. So far I've worked myself up to about 2.5 miles at a brisk pace. I don't know much about training, but I've been asking around and people have been very helpful, giving me tips and such. If you have any feel free to comment.

My friend Jessica also found this cool site that will map out a run for you. Its called MapMyRun.com ... how awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment