Background

.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

So I love the show Dancing With the Stars. Not only does it combine two of my favorite things, dancing and hott stars, but it is also quite entertaining and and original idea for a show. I love love love dancing. I was in ballet for number of years and then did Pom Pon in high school(which is like cheer and dance combined). If I could be anything I would be a professional dancer. Anyways, my favorite couple ever on the show had to be Apollo Ono and Julianne Houghs, winners from season four. I love Apollo because hes talented and I know someone that knows him(lame, i know). And Julianne is a cute girl who can also sing ... and has a country album, who knew?

YouTube video of Apollo and Julianne dancing:



Julianne's country song//music video "That Song in my Head"

1 comment:

  1. Dancing with the Stars is the name of a group of worldwide television series based on the format of the British series strictly come up to Dancing.

    ReplyDelete