Background

.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Best & Worst Dressed

I always love looking at these in magazines, so here are my best and worst dressed from the VMA's.

BEST:


Liv Tyler is one of my all time favorite actresses and style icons. Shes tall and curvy like me so I'm always interested to see what she wears. I love LC and Audrina's looks from 'The Hills', those girls are too cute. Plus that show is one of my guilty pleasures! Sarah Jessica Parker - love the dress, hate the shoes. So not me. And I don't care what everyone else says, I like this girly, classy look on Paris Hilton!

WORST:


I hate Lindsey Lohan, her dress looks like napkins and she should have left her hair red. That blond SO washes her out, ew. Anne Hathaway usually does a good job, but this is indescribably bad. And I can't even comprehend what Lucy Walsh was thinking deciding to wear this ruffly mess.



And on a final side note, Will Smith and his son were so so so cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment