Background

.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Scarlett Johansson

So I have been dying to comment on the fact that Scarlett Johansson is singing. I adore this song! I really think that her music will be taken seriously, unlike the poptart stuff that Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton have been trying to sing (trying being the operative word). Her voice is deep and penetrating , and I will definitely be watching out for her.

Also ... I mostly started this blog just so I could comment on this. I wanted to be the first of my group of friends to 'discover' her. Because they never believe me and don't take me seriously. So they probably won't believe that I like this music. Not that I'm super into alternative stuff, or that I 'm a huge fanatic on listening to unknown bands. I just would like to prove that I am deeper than ... well just deep. I do have a silly side and I'm usually quite light hearted, but hopefully this blog will reveal the more serious side (NO comments on that statement guys).

No comments:

Post a Comment