Background

.

Friday, May 9, 2008

I'M IN



So besides the awesome fact that I am all moved into my new and fabulous apt. (sans everything but a bed), I also received some VERY EXCITING NEWS today. For the passed two years me and my close I.D. buddies have sweat-ed, toiled, cried, hauled, and generally spent many a sleepless night all for one thing. To move up from our status as PRE-interior Design majors and be accepted into that all mighty and glorious thing know as the upper division Interior Design Program at Michigan State University. There are only 40 people taken each year. And we started with about 120 people in our class as freshman. Well thats all over now, and I am proud to say that I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THAT UPPER DIVISION INTERIOR DESIGN PROGRAM. Its all I have thought about, cried about, obsessed over, and feared for the last 3ish years of my life. And I can't believe it happened. :D For once in my life my hard work has paid off.

I'd also like to congratulate my three fabulous friends Jessica, Andrea, and Lisa who worked beside me the last two year for ALSO getting into the program. We did it guys!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I LOVE YOU!

    I have a little post of my own on this subject now :)

    Congrats gurlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I saw. Love you too Lis!

    ReplyDelete