Background

.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Fashionista!



So I am a HUGE fashion fan, and although I am not the most knowledgeable on all the top designers (like my friend Hannah) I'd like to think I dress pretty stylishly. At least for my age & occupation ... which is a college girl with no money. I love these jeans from the Buckle, which is one of my favorite stores. I always feel denim is something you should invest in because you wear it so much. At least ... I do. These are Big Stars, and I love the wash and pocket detail(and not too expensive). SO CUTE! I have to state that I really do like and know some designers (if only I could afford it!) and Marc Jacobs is one of my absolute loves! Heres a Marc Jacobs bag that I really, really want. I feel I must say that I have a large purse fetish and this would totally satisfy my cravings.

1 comment:

  1. Now this is what I call some Marc Jacobs love http://www.brownsfashion.com/public/pictures/products/standard/87072_1.jpg
    ahhh If only I had the money

    ReplyDelete